The Speedrun Challenge is here!
The idea is to have a speedrun competition among the people in this group. If you beat someone else's time, your name, time and a link to your video will be added to the group description! The challenge includes all 8 maps from first episode. It's time to kick others out of the arena!
If you wish to record speedrun videos and earn your place in the description of the Blood Multiplayer Facebook group then follow these instructions. You can find the Blood Multiplayer group by clicking this link: [Link]
The first episode is listed:
- E1M1: Cradle to Grave
- E1M2: Wrong Side of the Tracks
- E1M3: Phantom Express
- E1M4: Dark Carnival
- E1M5: Hallowed Grounds
- E1M6: The Great Temple
- E1M7: Altar of Stone
- E1M8: House of Horrors
Example of rank:
E1M1: Cradle to Grave
- Name: Stéphane Petit / Dislogical
- Best Time: 00:23:00
- Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdp64uUFImE
First, you'll have to download Bandicam, there's a link to the free version below.
If you already have a way to record Blood you can skip this part and go to the next step.
Download Bandicam: [Link]
- Install Bandicam
- Run it
- Go to "FPS"
-  Uncheck "Show FPS Overlay"
- Go to "Video"
- Go to "Record/Stop Hotkey" and click on the box with "F12", now choose the hotkey that you would like to start recording with
If you would like to add your own name or a logo to your recording follow these steps too:
- Open your preferred image editing software (Like MS Paint or Photoshop)
- Create your own logo with your nickname
- Go to "Settings" in the record section
- Click the tab "Logo"
- [X] Check "Add logo to video"
- Find the logo you made previously
- Choose where you would like to position your logo
- Press OK
After Blood has booted up and you've picked the map you're going to speedrun wait until you reach the loading screen with
"Loading Level" in it and hit the hotkey you've set to record in your recording software.
(Note: If you start your recording before the actual game has started up it will only record a black screen)
- After you have recorded your speedrun, go to the Blood Multiplayer group and upload your video, or upload it to Youtube and post the link under the matching map image (found under Photos -> Albums)
- Choose "Game Recording Mode"
- Launch Blood
Upload will take some minutes.
Last edit: 3.18.2016